Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 3

Day o3 - Your Favorite Television Program

As with songs, I'd say it's difficult for me to choose a favorite TV program. However, that's not because the choices are too vast, but because I really don't watch that much television. Time spent in front of the set is usually spent whilst doing other things, and when I do invest myself in something it usually would still not be counted as my "favorite."
Thus, Wolf's Rain isn't my favorite TV show of all time. It isn't even my favorite anime, for that matter. It is, however, the program I'm the most invested in right now (despite the fact that I haven't had a chance to continue it for a couple weeks). The animation is beautiful, the story is unique and intriguing, and it's just really damn good. Once finals are over, I'll hopefully finish this series and move on to the next one, like Jay Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment