Sunday, July 4, 2010

Help, please!

I know what you're thinking: Would dolphins enjoy watching a cartoon about other dolphins having a fun time? Would their brains be able to interpret the fairly abstract cartoon image as an representation of their likeness?

Oh, that's not what you were thinking? Maybe it was just me, then. Either way, you have to admit that it's a valid question.

Anyway, I have assigned myself a goal recently. I'm going to try to at least one thing I've never tried every single day, and keep a log of it in this blog. "Something I've never tried" is a phrase I'll be using very loosely - it could be anything from a new type of food, to taking a new road I've never been down, to cliff jumping. Then, whenever I feel like it (which is not gonna be often, let's face it), I'll write about it here. Fun for everyone, right?

So I need the help of anyone who wants to give their input. Please suggest anything, and I mean anything! I'm starting a list but I don't want to think of it all myself, because I'll mostly think of things that I would be doing anyway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment